• There are 653 campsites, all with full hook-ups for water, central
sewer and metered electric. Average campsite dimensions are
50’ x 50’. The largest sites are 75’ x 100’.
• Water supplied to each campsite is filtered via the water tower.
Water tower is not available in the winter months.
• Electricity is metered to each campsite and billed monthly to the
members home address. Each electric pedestal has (2) 20, (1) 30
and (1) 50 amp receptacles to safely accommodate the power
requirements of any RV.
• Phone service is available at each site. Standard installation and
monthly services apply.
• Each site is mowed by the resort.
• Member’s RV may remain on the site all year, if desired. During the
winter months, prior arrangements may be made with the manager
to open the front gates for removal and return.
• Campfires are only permitted in approved fire rings.
• Pets (dogs and cats) must be leashed or restrained. Pit Bills and
Rotweillers are not permitted.
• No pets are allowed on the beach.
• Golf carts must be driven by a licensed driver.
• Quiet times are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• The resort is comprised of 3 private lakes, totaling approximately 30
acres. The largest one is one mile long and 30 feet deep.
• All lakes are stocked with fish in the spring. Fishing in the resort
requires a current Illinois fishing license. Flathead minnows are the
only approved live bait.
• All boats must have a current Illinois license. No gasoline outboard
motors are allowed. Small sailboats, rowboats and paddleboats may
be used on the resort lakes.
• Occupants must wear a flotation device. State law requires all
children must wear a life jacket while boating.
• Members may store their boats on the lakeshore, provided that the
boat is locked to the cable, has a current Lakepoint permit sticker
and the site numbers are visble. Motorboats are not allowed.
• Playgrounds are provided for the children
• Sand Beach
• Volleyball courts, basketball court and multi-use sports fields
• Planned activities throughout the summer